Sunday 27 November 2016

Is Luciel Choi (707) actually a real person?

Blogging for pleasure. I feel like talking about an old online friend from South Korea ^-^. I'm going to refer to him as 'Han' here. I think he is 29-30 years old now.
(by me)707 or Luciel Choi
one of the most charming characters of Mystic Messenger

Obviously I am just joking about the title. (whispering to those who do not know what Mystic Messenger is about, it is an Otome game (female oriented game) in the form of a messenger where you can chat with boys (and a girl^^) It's the perfect game for lonely girls lol I wish there was an Arabic version of it. Arab girls do need to have more fun like that;;;) However, I have to say that the personalities of the characters in Mystic Messenger really make me feel like I'm communicating with real people.  It could be that the authors of the story used real life references to develop the personalities of the characters (I'm wondering if Han was a reference XD cuz I feel like I've been a reference for Jaehee without me knowing lol We got the same job and our personalities are quite similar, but you know that I'm not being serious here, right?)  Anyways, Luciel (whose nickname on the mystic messenger is 707)  actually reminds me of an old online friend from South Korea (Han). There is so much in common between 707 and Han. They both joke around a lot and can't stop teasing others. They both are hardcore gamers (and I believe Han can hack like 707 lol) They both are intelligent and well-rounded. They both studied Arabic. They both tend to freak me out sometimes lol. I swear both of them speak in a similar way lol. They both have to stop making sense every now and then XD! If you get to know my old online friend I'm sure that you would think of him the same way as 707. They both give you the same vibes..
Of course they are not completely the same. I can't recall seeing Han with red hair lol.

You see the image posted on the left? That was my attempt to draw Luciel (I drew it during my long holiday; it's said that drawing and painting help you feel better when feeling down?). Luciel is actually catholic and he's wearing a cross on his chest. However, you can see that I didn't draw a cross; I drew the atheism logo lol. That is because Han is atheist >.< Not sure if he was born christian though. 707 always reminds me of him and I couldn't help but convert Luciel to atheism because of Han haha

I haven't played 707 route yet but from what I've already observed, 707 seems to not take religion seriously. I also wonder if 707 knows Taekwondo, because I remember that Han does.

Both 707 and Han keep teasing others all the time. Han's jokes are definitely nastier than 707's jokes lol Han was a very naughty boy (707 is obviously naughty too). He used to tease me all the time, sometimes with really nasty, strange jokes. If you haven't get used to him joking around, you would think that he is a psychopath who just wants to insult others. He actually sounds childish when joking around all the time. One of the things he would say to me is 'autistic.' It is not funny at all but over time I managed to tease him back and tell him to go drink camel milk (they say it's good for autistic kids). He definitely had a negative influence on me lol -.-" He would use some of my jokes sometimes. I really enjoyed chatting with him. 

Han was such an interesting person regardless of his nasty sense of humour and childish behaviour lol. There was something fishy about him too (just like 707?) Just for fun I named my Pink Penguin on Ameba Piggu after him lol. (see photo on the left).
FYI I named the grey hamster after a Chinese online friend lol.
I really miss them T-T

Online friends are the best. Online friends have always been the best and closest friends to me. At the moment I don't have either online nor offline friends. I guess I'm OK with the fictional friends of Mystic Messenger XD but after clearing the game I do have to look for new online friends,,,,,,, cuz I'm dying inside ;'( Ever since I got my current job I haven't spoken to any online friend. When I try to reach them I find that it's not possible any longer (me forgetting passwords, forgetting websites, or some friends getting banned lol, etc). 

Note: I actually wrote this post before playing the 707 route. Now I am on the 6th day of 707 route

No comments:

Post a Comment