Saturday 12 November 2016

Old Photos Disappeared!!!

I think I've deleted all the photos I took when I was in England back in 2011... TT_TT I can't find them!! I'm sure the last time I saw them I was like "why am I still keeping these useless photos?!! It's all in the past that will never happen again. I doubt that my life is this important anyway"... *photos disappeared*

Well I know how I would think and act when I get too depressed haha -.-

Anyway I got to check my old laptops even though I am almost sure that I've deleted them because of my mood swings lol.  I wanted to use a few photos in my blog :'( The photos I took in Australia aren't as good as the ones I took in England *brokenheart* My adventure in the UK was my first experience outside of my country, and I did have a lot of good memories there. I also have to admit that I had a lonely stay in Australia; I traveled there alone and I spent most of my days walking alone by a river.

Thinking about the past, I always tried to believe that my future will be better. I hoped to find better opportunities to do the things I always wanted to do. I still regret letting go of a golden opportunity to do my higher studies in Japan a few years ago. My regrets won't change the past; so I just have to keep searching for more opportunities TT_TT

No comments:

Post a Comment