Tuesday 6 December 2016

*The Monated World*

I don't know if you can guess what I mean by 'Monated'. This is a past form of a verb derived from the word 'Mona' which means... guess what!

Me! lol.

Example: Haters gonna hate, and I say Mona's gonna monate.

Please don't say that I'm self-centred or something like that. It's my Monated blog.

Just a few minutes ago I had a small discussion with my sister about my taste in clothes and the things I wear. Of course my sister think my taste is a bit weird. I won't call it weird though. It's really normal but I am more daring to dress what I like and be myself. Of course that is only possible at home. Outside the house I'm supposed to wear the black Abaya and Sheila  (hijab) and niqab (black face covering piece).

At my workplace, some co-workers used to call my office a Wonderland. It wasn't really a compliment but I felt happy to know that I managed to make my depressing work environment a bit different. Many employees liked my office actually.

Anyways... I am the youngest among those I frequently work with. The youngest one of them is about 8 years older than me. So I understand why they would call my office a Wonderland lol. I just don't have a choice lol.

I should be sleeping now. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment