Saturday 14 January 2017

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is coming out soon!!

Honestly I believe that I should quit playing horror games since there is already a good deal of horror in my life lol. There are a lot of things stressing me out but I have to play this new Resident Evil game no matter what -.-" I've  pre-ordered it from Gamestop.com with $155 by the way. I've been waiting for its release since forever.

I started playing the first game in the series when I was 10 years old -_- I used to be the official hardcore gamer of my family when I was a teenager. I'm not a hardcore gamer any longer, but I'm not a casual either lol. I think I'm something in between at the moment.

You don't have to wonder how I got too much into video games. I live in a very conservative Arab society and there isn't much for a woman to do here. You know what I mean, right?

The reason why I think I really have to quit playing horror games is because I tend to be easily affected by my surroundings. I'm not saying that my personality changes easily or there is a possibility of me turning into a zombie or a cannibal or something like that. What I mean is that for the sake of my peace of mind I need to quit. I tend to dream a lot, about lots of things. Something happening today is going to be tonight's dream etc.

The dreams can be really annoying... I've had hundreds and hundreds of zombie dreams, and I swear they were always scary as hell T-T Extreme horror in my dreams! Sometimes I would have horror dreams even if I stopped playing zombie games for a long time.

I think I'm getting less and less addicted to games over time. But the dreams is definitely one of the reasons why I have to quit.

Anyway, I can't wait to play RE 7 lol. It'll be released at the end of this month ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment