Wednesday 25 January 2017

Motivation to keep on going

I got this rose last year on Mother's day (I'm not even a
mom but I was happy ^^) 
When I was a teenager I could never understand why many people talk about adolescence as a sensitive stage of one's life. My adolescence started so perfectly, but when I hit 14, I realized what that meant. At that time and all of a sudden, I started feeling as if my life was falling apart. I also used to wonder why some children need encouragement and motivation to work hard.

Obviously I used to think like that because I WAS FINE. Now I'm in my late 20's, and I really want motivation and encouragement to keep going :( I think I realized that I actually needed that sort of emotional support ever since I was 14. Sometimes I can't believe I managed to write up a whole novel when I was 19 years old. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that I actually survived through all those years, when I recall how I was feeling.

I guess self-motivation is not always an easy task, but all I can do right now is try my best to keep motivating myself.

Many people think of me as a person with very high moral standards. I think I became the way I am not only because of how my family raised me, but also because of what I've experienced. I used to be a bit too sensitive, getting hurt so easily. I know how getting hurt feels, so I try my best to avoid hurting others (howeverrr.. when I get my first job and I had to meet many people, I hated myself for being too nice lol XD).

I wonder how much my perspective on life is going to change in the future, but for the time being, I do believe in encouragement and motivation. If people around you aren't supportive, please stay strong TT_TT and try hard to keep motivating yourself.

Peace

 

No comments:

Post a Comment