Thursday 3 November 2016

A person I can open up to.

Such a person does not exist in my life, which is one of the reasons I'm having a really hard time here.

My life is so strange; so unpredictable. I can't believe that I still can't find at least one person I can be friends with. I thought publishing my first novel would encourage my future friends to show up from their hideouts, and contact me but this didn't happen; maybe "those friends" do not exist in my hometown. Simple as that. Maybe I'm just destined to stay all alone in this place. 

I guess I am the one responsible for feeling alienated here, but I just can't help it. There are a lot of people around me but I find it difficult to befriend someone who is very different from me. All of them are way too different from me. I need friends who think like me, who hate the same things I hate and love the same things I love. 

Well it's obvious that I am talking about the differences and similarities in the way we think; in our perspectives to life. 

My life is tough  and I can't tell you what I'm going through explicitly. 

I wish I could say more, but I'm scared. 

Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment