Wednesday 9 November 2016

Help me choose a Japanese name for myself!

Many Ajams/non-Arabs learning Arabic choose their own Arabic names. So, since I'm studying Japanese, can somebody suggest some Japanese names for me?

I would prefer a name that has a meaning similar to that of my Arabic name.  'Mona' or 'Muna' in Arabic means 'wishes; wishes that cannot be granted.'

I tried searching for a name and I thought of the name 'Mia' but I was told by a native Japanese speaker that name doesn't mean wishes or anything like that.

I think it will take me a lot of time to decide which name to choose lol.

My monation has been critically low in the past few months. During my first long holiday I spent a lot of time revising and studying Japanese and I think I felt better^^ Hope I can keep up my monation , be stronger than before and never give up.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment