Tuesday 15 November 2016

The Irony in my Life (Part I)

ATTENTION please: You don’t have to take my entire ranting post seriously. It's 'part I' just because I know I will have to talk about this again in the future.

Anyway, it seems to me that a lot of things go against my way of thinking. Examples: 

1.    I hate the opposite sex of females, yet I have to deal with SO MANY of them at work TT_TT Those who know me as a blogger for years know that I've written hundreds of misandric articles in the past lol. They were not really 'anti-men' but I talked about women oppression in my society and how infallible men here think they are. Of course, my writings incited hate against me. I expected that but what I didn’t expect was that I would end up working in a  place where I have to deal with many men TT_TT I am just surprised at how I manage to keep my temper under control lol. Sometimes I feel like I’m going crazy because of all the people I have to deal with 5 days a week. Anyway, although I do have issues with the men of this society, I can’t deny that my work is very mentally strenuous because I am a very introverted person by nature.  I mean, it’s not only about men. 

Luckily I managed to keep a good reputation at work despite my hidden anti-men sentiments lol -.- 

2.    Ever since my second year at University my thoughts regarding Islamic fundamentalism have been changing till I reached the point where I would disagree with most of the thoughts which were instilled in me as a girl born and raised in this place. Now I feel like I belong to a whole different world (I mean a world that is more… colourful? magical? fantastical? than this boring black and white one?) ANYWAYS, the irony here lies in the fact that I am communicating very closely in my daily life with some seemingly Islamic fundamentalists. What is more ironical is that they are in quite good terms with me. Well I should be grateful for being treated so nicely by those who would normally freak me out… by the very long beards, constant preaching, etc. 

Of course I keep my controversial thoughts to myself in my daily life which is why I am not facing any serious problems, although I wonder how much irony life is still keeping in store for me.

I told you in the previous posts that I am being mentally tormented by being here and now. Now you can figure out more about my actual situation, i guess? 

3.  I am going to share the third point later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment